Wednesday 9 May 2018

What is Black

In room 5 we writing poems. We had to pick a colour to write about, my colour was black. Here is my black poem hope you enjoy it.


What is Black?
Black is the darkest colour,
in the pack of pens,
A blackberry,
A black stripe of a zebra,
When you go outside
at night it is pitch black,
A black top,
A black hair tie,
A black hair brush,
My  black chromebook that

has a black case                                                                                                                                                                                                                           


3 comments:

  1. Hi there, my name is leanah and I am a student in room manukau at waikowhai primary School. I really like how you were talking about black is a car black is dark like that i really like it . It made me think of a movie that was very very very scary . Have you thought about making another blog. If you would like to see my learning, my blog is http://http://wpsleanahf.blogspot.co.nz/. blogspot.co.nz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Hannah at awahono School. I liked how you was tellking about what is black. Next time you could put a picture on it to make it better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chloe,its me Callum from Waikowhai Primary School.I liked how you described everything that was black.that reminded me of me sleeping in bed when it was dark.Maybe next time you could add more words than black like dark spooky and something thats black.If you want to see my blog it is wpscallum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.